This week flew by so much so that I’m writing this post after midnight because at 11:37 I realized it was Friday tomorrow! It’s been that kind of week. How was your guys’? Hope it was a great one! Because of aforementioned reasons this post is on the shorter + sweeter side 🙂
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I had a blissful facial at Sisley Paris in the West Village. I was so relaxed I nearly fell asleep. I love Sisley products but the facial also includes a face/neck/hand massage and thorough extractions giving it an A+ in my book.
- Went to a beauty tradeshow to scout out prospective clients.
- Got my living room and bedroom makeovers! Getting all new furniture in both rooms and BOY is it an undertaking! I can’t wait to share the “after” with you guys though.
- Got together with some of my old co-workers for some much needed drinks, grub and gossip at one of my favorite neighborhood haunts.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Meaghan’s post about lessons she learned in her 20s. I could relate so much (here’s what I learned by the time I was 30.)
- Korean beauty products worth checking out.
- Travel photography tips.
- Love Hallie’s tips for getting out of a funk.
- These sound amazing.
- Loved this outfit of Krystal’s.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Getting this cute little desktop calendar for my new office setup.
- I was in Old Navy yesterday and they have so many cute things! I bought this jacket (size way down. I bought an XS!) and this scarf but also loved this moto jacket.
- Bought this for next week’s trip to Ireland. (Runs big so order a size down.)
- This popular clutch has been restocked.
- Such a cute top. This one, too.
- The sneakers I run all over town in on the reg are back in stock. (I have the gray but kind of love the black, too!)
- Cute little rain boots.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my favorite beach essentials.
- 10 awesome buys from the Shopbop Sale.
- Ways to transition your style season to season.
- My August Beauty Edit.
- Sporty style with a new pair of sneaks.