- Hunter high gloss boots, $125: Since arriving in New York, I’ve been braving the slush and the rain and the leftover snow in my Hunters. It’s amazing how they’ve made a wellie still feel chic.
- Vince striped Dolman sweater, $175: I’ve been rotating my collection of Vince sweaters I packed with me whilst I await all my belongings to be delivered by movers. They are the perfect weight and go with everything from leggings to jeans and mini skirts (comme ca).
- DiorShow Extase mascara, $28: I just bought this mascara on a whim at Sephora the other day (I swear to god this place is the biggest culprit of impulse buys. Keep me away!) and I’m loving . It’s got my other favorite mascara on hiatus currently.
- Steve Madden Radiaate boots, $69.95 (sale): More and more I’ve been wanting a pair of motorcycle inspired boots. These may have my name on them.
- Benefit Cosmetics’ Bella Bamba blush, $28: Benefit sent me their newest blush, Bella Bamba and it’s the perfect pop of pink. I layer it over Posietint and achieve a fresh-looking, awake glow.
- Tarte Lipsurgence natural lip luster in Pouty, $24: This Tarte lipstain rocks. It’s an awesome punchy color and unlike many other lipstains, it’s super hydrating and goes on smooth. I’m a new addict to this stuff.
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy’s RSS feed!