As mentioned in yesterday’s post, fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Particularly, here in New York. The city no longer feels swampy, the trees have started to change colors and there’s no shortage of places to soak up the crisp air.
I’ve never published a bucket list on wit & whimsy before but felt compelled to do so to hold myself somewhat accountable to ensure I get to all the things I’ve had mulling about in my head. (Something I had wished I’d done for summer before I blinked and it was over…!)
- Take a day trip upstate. Visit a farm, drink apple cider and enjoy the foliage. (This is an annual tradition I do with girlfriends and one of my favorite highlights of fall every year!)
- Shoot on the Central Park Lake and on The Bow Bridge.
- Bake Ina Garten’s Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.
- Print new photos to frame.
- Make a donation to a worthy cause.
- Watch a classic movie I’ve never seen. (Any suggestions?)
- Visit the Top of the Rock.
- Walk the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
- Make pumpkin bread.
- Visit Riverside Park.
- Have friends over for chili and corn bread.
- Try a boxing class.
- Revisit the Cloisters.
- Try a new restaurant.
Do you guys have a seasonal bucket list you’re plotting? Do share!