Happy Friday from Los Angeles! I’m excited to be here to kick off wedding festivities for one of my BFFs from college. Weddings are pretty much the best and when they involve all my former college roommates I always end those weekends with a very, very full heart. Are you guys doing anything fun for the long weekend?!
And hoping you guys can help me on a random quest…I have decided I need to stop sleeping with my phone next to me. I’m checking email in the middle of the night when I can’t sleep and that is insane behavior I recognize so I’m in the market for a very small (preferably not hideous) alarm clock. Do you guys have any recommendations!? I haven’t been able to find one!
Have a great one you guys!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in Palo Alto + San Franciso! I got to hit up some of my favorite spots in the city like Rose’s Cafe, Blue Barn Gourmet, Peet’s Coffee and Susie Cakes and I finally got to meet Megan in person! She and I have been internet pen pals for months and it was so fun to meet IRL.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I absolutely loved Taylor’s post on dating advice. She put so much time and thought into it and it is willing me to get back in the game when I’m back to NYC in a week.
- I love this easy outfit of Ashley’s with thoughtful details.
- These sound amazing!
- Color me super intrigued by this to help heal a cold.
- French girl inspo!
- Love this classic and simple look of Mackenzie’s.
- Wendy’s trip to Iceland looks absolutely amazing. I love the photos she captured!
- You guys know I love podcasts so I loved seeing these recs.
- Dreamy photos of Paris in the Fall.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This off the shoulder top is so cute for Spring (and a great price!) and I’m loving the different print it comes in. (I’m ignoring the retailer it’s from HAHA!)
- This jacket has the feel of Chanel or IRO but is under $75. It’s perfect for work with a pair of black pants!
- Just added this to my cart. (The buttons down the back!! <3)
- I love the detailing on this sweater that you could wear year round. (The site ships to the US btw and you can pay in dollars. They are my favorite French brand!)
- Love the zigzag detailing on this easy sandal.
- This romper would be perfect for a warm weather getaway or weekend brunching in the summer.
- Found: The heel to wear to every wedding and shower you attend this year!
- Love the sleeves on this sweater.
- A sandal to wear with your entire spring and summer wardrobe.
- How pretty would this dress be styled with a straw hat and lace up sandals!?
- Oh my gosh the cuteness of this top knows no bounds.
- An easy, breezy white top that I’d pair with denim shorts.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Cute accessories that won’t break the bank.
- Styling my new favorite striped tee.
- The most Instagram worthy spots in NYC.
- My experience with meditation.
- What I am doing less of this year.