Hello from one very steamy New York! Summer weather seemed to arrive in full force this week which had me seeking out AC to accompany my work days. My parents are in town so it’s been a great week so far & I’m looking forward to a fun-filled weekend including seeing Hello Dolly on Broadway! It was one of my favorite movies growing up so I am beyond excited.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Visited The Met to see the new Costume Institute exhibit and also the new Iriving Penn exhibit. The latter I just loved. He took so many beautiful and iconic photos! Highly recommend it if you’re in NYC / planning to visit soon.
- Checked out all of Shiseido’s upcoming launches at a beautiful event and I’m excited to be partnering with them for a little project so stay tuned for more on that!
- Also went to a Space NK event which is one of my favorite beauty destinations. They had loads of their brands there to share new and upcoming products and let me tell you, I can’t wait to try out the samples I scooped up. So much goodness.
- Hit up some of my favorite places with my parents including Lil’ Frankies and saw the Louis Armstrong Eternity Band which was such fun.
- Checked out Old Navy’s Fall press preview and they have loads of cute stuff coming starting in August! Until then, their summer collection is full of cute picks, too! I love this jumpsuit in particular.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A cool read on how the Swell water bottle brand grew.
- How cute is Mackenzie in this bow dress?
- These lemon poppy seed cookies sound (and look!) delicious. (This food blog is a go-to for me when I want recipes, FYI!)
- A guide to clean face oils.
- Sounds like I need to try this eyeliner.
- How delicious do these sound?
- Want to plan a summer vacay? Here are 27 “cheap” places to head!
- Anyone else into Master of None? I haven’t finished Season 2 yet but the show is so relevant and delightful.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love this sunny + summery dress.
- Heading into summer, I can’t get enough of little white dresses. (More here.)
- This is another little white dress I love everything about.
- Love the color of this clutch.
- A pretty eyelet off the shoulder top.
- My favorite French brand has launched Home! (Free returns and you can pay in dollars, btw!)
- Sweet, scalloped heels in loads of color options! (These are cute, too.)
- I feel like slides are the shoe for summer this season and these adorned with pearls are such a fun pair for fancier occasions.
- I got this swimsuit right before it sold out everywhere but it is now back in stock! I love it!
- With this week’s heatwave, looking to pick up pjs like this that’ll be cooler to sleep in this summer.
- PSA: Mango has SO many affordable and cute dresses right now.
- In love with this top. And this one.
- The perfect beach bag.
- A darling gingham top.
- A go-to off the shoulder dress that’s only $78!
- This dress would be great for client meetings during the summer when it is h-o-t.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Blush clothing and accessories.
- All about my trip to Southern France last month.
- Everything you need to know to move to NYC.
- Easy ways to improve your workouts.
- My favorite cheap jeans.
- Where to spend summer in NYC.