This skirt was another steal from the Tibi sample sale that occurred earlier this month. Did you hit the Black Friday & Weekend sales? I’ll be sharing what I bought in the coming days but hope you did well! The best of today’s Cyber Monday deals are below!
And these boots? I bought them after seeing them on Mackenzie at an event and they were too good of a a sale to pass up. (Mackenzie has the midnight blue here). The wedge makes them able to be worn for hours without issues. Paired with the sweater that I wasn’t lying when I said I kept wearing it. If you want a sweater you can style every which way and it just as soft as it is cozy – seriously, buy this one. (And see how I’ve styled it here, here).
(Psst…6pm.com has loads of good Tibi items on sale from their most recent collection!)
And lest us not forget today’s best sales:
- Anthropologie: Extra 20% off sale + free shipping!
- ASOS: 30% off everything. Today only – Do.Not.Miss.This.
- BaubleBar: 20% off sitewide or play their cyber game for the chance at bigger savings!
- C. Wonder: 40% off everything – woah!
- Forever21: Up to 30% off! Their bags are where it is at.
- Frye: Spend $400, get $100 – get those boots you’ve always wanted!
- J.Crew: 30% off full price styles (get this coat) and 40% off sale!
- Loeffler Randall: Extra 20% off sale items! These boots will be in your closet for forever.
- LOFT: Everything is HALF OFF! I’ve been wearing their stuff like crazy today and at 50% off you can buy double, right?
- Lulu & Georgia: Save up to 30% at my favorite online decor destination. (They have the best gifts!)
- Madewell: 25% off your entire order. (I bought this and you can also get a favorite pair of heels of mine on sale – styled here)
- Minted: Get 25% off art & gift items.
- Rag & Bone: Extra 25% off sale! (including a favorite pair of my booties)
- Rebecca Taylor: Extra 30% off sitewide! (I adore this blouse)
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Up to 40% off designer items.
- Stuart Weitzman: Heels and boots marked down – need I say more?