This week was a doozy! It was full of meetings and events and by last night I was almost passed out asleep by 5pm – HA! More on all that below but this weekend I am going to lay low and hopefully just enjoy the good weather we’re supposed to have and spend time with my girlfriends.
I hope you guys have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I had such a luxurious facial at Erno Laszlo. It’s one of my favorite beauty experiences in the city because the treatments are super customized to maximize your results. I love how gentle yet effective the facials are and on this past visit they even did microdermabrasion on my arms and décolleté and let me tell you – it looked + felt incredible after! And PSA: Their sheet masks for at home use are so good!
- Spent a beautiful, rose-filled morning with By Terry in honor of their newly expanded line. The new face cream was my favorite but everything smells so heavenly!
- Went to the John Mayer concert at Madison Square Garden which kicked off his tour and man was it a great, great show.
- Got a sneak peek of Christophe Robin’s new Tribeca pop up! Starting today and for the next 3 weeks you can pop into 42 Hudson Street and get your hair + scalp analyzed, get customized product recommendations and have your hair washed to test out the line. It’s a beautiful space and I can’t get enough of his products. (Remember how obsessed I am with this scrub?)
- Previewed the Fall line of Black Halo’s and man is it going to be good! I love everything they have for the current season, too especially this jumpsuit. (I own this 2-piece dress & love it! Seen here.)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Jessie launched a line of dresses and is fundraising for the new brand! Check it out here!
- I’m a huge fan of R+Co haircare (remember this post?) so loved this piece on their creative director! (Their packaging really is the coolest…)
- My sweet tooth instantly book marked this for Paris later this month.
- Loved everything about this look of Liz’s.
- A guide to essential oils.
- Jacey’s photos from Paris were stunning.
- Omg THIS KID!!
- Podcasts to make you smarter.
- So handy: Healthy dinners you can prep on Sunday for the week.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- An easy, breezy off the shoulder dress in an unexpected but lovely color.
- Love these flats!
- This silk tank dress would look great with sandals or heels.
- These espadrilles are like my black Loeffler Randall ones but a fraction of the cost.
- Speaking of Loeffler Randall though they are having their Friends & Family sale so you can score their super stylish shoes + bags at 20% off right now!
- I love the lace hem on this.
- The ruffle hem on the sleeves and the pink stripes on this top are too perfect.
- Shared this on Snapchat earlier this week but I found this bag back in stock! It kept selling out but I was finally able to nab it!
- This Gap tee dress would be so great for weekends styled with Converses.
- Gingham off the shoulder top? Yes, please. (And it is 40% off!)
- And in more gingham goodness, this swimsuit!
- I personally haven’t been loving Madewell of recent but I did spot this windowpane dress this week which is pretty cute! Also these sandals are in my favorite color for the season.
- Kate Spade’s new arrivals are SO good! How cute is this mini Byrdie bag!?
- This eyelet white dress is just lovely.
- Love these black jeans!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips for part time bloggers.
- My favorite beauty products for getting ready in record time.
- Styling spring neutrals.
- My Spring bucket list.
- Loads of pretty off the shoulder dresses.